The UFO Incident At Stavropol

In the summer of 1948, somewhere in the countryside of Russia’s Stavropol Territory, three children, two girls, and a boy tended a herd of cows.

Image created by the author with AI

In the afternoon they had lunch, and then the boy decided to take a nap, moving a little away from the herd and the girls.

He was awakened by a high-pitched whistle, and when he jumped up he saw nearby “a silver-colored object, like a huge inverted plate,” landing on three supports. Then a “door” opened in the ship and three tall, thin humanoid beings dressed in silver suits stepped out.

These creatures approached the boy, and although he was frightened, he found himself completely paralyzed and unable to move. And when they took him by the hand and he could move, he could not resist and, as if in a trance, he went with the creatures inside the ship.

There the boy saw that they were in a corridor along which there were four metal rod cages, in one there was a bear, in another a woman, in the third three men, and another man in the fourth. Both the men and the woman were also Russians, it seemed to the boy.

As the humanoid beings led the boy past these cages, the bear growled and began pacing angrily around the room, the woman began screaming hysterically with “disheveled hair, wild eyes and foaming at the mouth,” and the three men fell to their knees and began to pray.

The boy was then shoved into a cage with a man, who seemed to be the only one who remained calm and tried to calm the obviously frightened and increasingly panicked boy. When the aliens left, the bear and the other men calmed down and the object they were in could be felt to take off and begin to move.

Shortly after liftoff, the aliens returned and pulled out an “operating table” that appeared to slide right out of the wall, then grabbed one of the men and led him to the table. Although the man had a look of horror on his face, he was apparently under a paralyzing effect as he showed no physical resistance when placed on the table.

The man he was in the cage with apparently knew what was going to happen next, trying to distract him, but he was able to watch as the aliens pulled out various bizarre tools and began to slice the man alive. The poor victim was completely silent and helpless, blood splattered everywhere, and the removed body parts were placed in a metal box.

When they were done, they washed away the blood and took the box and the parts left of the man off the table. At that moment, the boy was completely overcome with fear. The man who was in the cage with him tried to calm him down and told the boy that he was a mining engineer from the Urals and that his name was Alexander. Next, he told the boy that he planned to get them out of there and convinced him to try to get through the bars of the cage, which he managed to do after a great effort and a strong push from Alexander. There was a button on the wall that Alexander told the boy to press, but he couldn’t reach it, so Alexander took off his clothes and folded them so that the boy could stand until can press them, which caused the cages to open.

All this time the bear, the woman, and the two men left in the other cage remained strangely silent. Even when Alexander tried to speak to them, they seemed unresponsive, being in some kind of shocked state. So finally, Alexander and the boy left the others alone and headed down the corridor, trying to find a way out. Then things got even weirder than they already were. They found several other rooms, one containing two sleeping aliens and another containing a “control room” with another sleeping alien at the controls.

Alexander desperately tried to find something they could use as a weapon, but they had nothing to defend themselves with should their captors wake up. They soon came upon what was described as an “engine room” containing some kind of metal box with a band mounted on metal shelves. Alexander picked up this box and started throwing it at the control panels in the room, which caused a lot of smoke and sparks from the appliances, as well as a loud alarm.

Two aliens came running at the signal and began a fight with Alexander when the third appeared with a metal rod, which was able to instantly paralyze the two fugitives. The creatures then dragged Alexander and the boy back into the cage.

The aliens then telepathically contacted Alexander and asked him why he was so bright while the others were at a “low level of development”, to which the man replied that they were probably less smart and scared to death.

The aliens explained that they were on Earth because they were concerned about humanity’s use of atomic energy and wanted to keep our civilization in check. They also explained that radioactive materials were very useful in their world because they didn’t have much in reserve and used them as fuel.

“They told Alexander that it was crazy to waste radioactive materials in explosions. These materials could be used for other purposes and they (the aliens) had these materials in very small quantities and were very valuable to them. They used radioactive materials to obtain energy, which was used in various fields of science and technology, as well as for space travel,” the man said. They also told him that they want to study our planet and also collect these radioactive substances and that they still don’t know much about humanity.

When the man asked them why they dismembered and cut up the man so brutally, they said that they simply dismembered him for study and didn’t even realize he was a rational being until they saw the boy’s and Alexander’s actions and realized that people are rational. To them, a man was no different from that bear, just an animal, but now they saw things differently.

They then asked him if he wished to accompany them, to which he agreed on the condition that he releases the other prisoners. They agreed, and the boy was left where he was first abducted after being given an injection they claimed was necessary to counteract the radiation he was exposed to on their ship. The boy woke up on the hill where he slept, his head hurt and he was very thirsty. He soon saw that a search party was looking for him, for apparently many hours had already passed.

When he was brought back to his village, he was ill for several days with a fever, and a metallic taste in his mouth and his eyes and skin was extremely sensitive to sunlight. At that time, he could not remember what happened to him and therefore could not answer when others asked him where he had been.

As the years passed, he tried to put this incident behind him, but one day, while in the field, he was approached by two soldiers and a plainclothes man who seemed to be familiar to him, but which he did not remember. The plainclothes man seemed to know about his UFO encounter, but the boy himself had no recollection and told the man it was a mistake.

A plainclothes man wanted to interrogate the boy under hypnosis, but a plainclothes soldier told him to stop because “the others” didn’t trust him. Then they left, telling the boy not to tell anyone about their visit though it wasn’t clear to him exactly what this odd little incident had to do with the kidnapping event.

It wasn’t until much later that the boy’s memories of the experience were extracted through hypnosis, and this left him in a state of shock and fear. And he never found out what happened to Alexander, who helped him, and the other abductees.

Leave a Reply