Meetings Between Military Ships And UFOs Mother Ships — Part. 2

Another incident involving a similarly massive craft allegedly causing physical damage to a military vessel occurred on July 2, 1971, in the Bermuda Triangle, southeast of Florida.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

The aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy CVA-67 was returning to Norfolk, Va., today after completing a two-week operational training exercise in the Caribbean, where she was to take a break before departing for six months of service in the Mediterranean Caribbean.

The key witness in this case, who reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center, was assigned at that time to the communications center, where the messages recorded together with the fleet’s transmissions were monitored.
Around 8:30 p.m. that evening, his equipment suddenly began to malfunction and he quickly discovered that all ship-wide communications were down.

After this, someone started shouting that something was floating above the ship, and when he and a few other people went up, they witnessed something that their training could never help them with. it was a mother UFO-like object.

“As we looked up, we saw a large, glowing sphere. Well, it looked large, however, there was no reference point. I mean, if the sphere had descended, it would have been, say, 30 meters above the ship, then it would have been about 20–30 meters in diameter. If it said 150 meters above the ship, then it would have been much larger. It made no sound that I could hear.

The light coming from it was not too bright, about half of what the sun would be. It pulsed slowly from yellow to orange. We didn’t get to look for more than about 20 seconds as Headquarters (battle stations) were calling and the communications officer was in the passage telling us to go back to the Communications Center. We went back and stayed there (that was the battle station). There wasn’t much to do because all communication was still down.

Image by Pete Linforth from Pixabay

After about 20 minutes, the messages started printing correctly again. We stayed at the General Headquarters for about another hour, then checked in. I have not seen or heard of any messages about the incident. Over the next few hours, I talked to a good friend who was in the CIC (combat information center), who was a radar operator. He told me that all the radar screens were simply glowing during the incident. I also talked to a guy I knew who worked at the Navigation Bridge.

He told me that none of the compasses were working and that the doctors had to sedate a boatswain who was on watch on the signal bridge. I thought this was the one shouting that it was God. It was ironic that of the 5,000 men on a carrier, only a handful saw this phenomenon. This was because flight operations had just been completed shortly before it all started and all flight deck personnel were on rest.

It should be noted that there are very few places you can go to be outdoors on board a carrier.”
Soon after, he learned that not only the communications equipment but also many other technological elements on board, including the aircraft, had stopped working as the mysterious object loomed overhead. On top of all this, it seems that the “men in black” are already on board, questioning witnesses about what they saw and that everything is being kept under wraps.

“As far as we could tell, basically all the electronics stopped working in the 20 minutes or so that everything hovered over the ship. The two Ready CAP (Combat Air Patrol), which were two F-4 Phantoms that are always ready to launch, would not launch. I heard from scuttlebutt that three or four “men in black” landed and interviewed personnel who saw this phenomenon.

I was never interviewed, perhaps because no one knew that I saw him. A few days later, as we approached Norfolk, the commanders and executive officers came on the closed-circuit TV system we had. They did this regularly to address the crew and broadcast information. During this session, the captain told us how well we had done on the ORE and about our upcoming deployment in the Mediterranean.

At the end of his speech, he said “I would like to remind the crew that certain events that u place on board a naval combat ship, are classified and must not be discussed with anyone without a need to know”. That was all the official word I ever got or heard about the incident.”

Leave a Reply